This post is for David, who is working on a book project on Alvin Ho and couldn’t find anything about the author.
1. Writing is really hard for me.
2. But if I don’t write, I would shrivel and die.
3. My favorite opera is Tosca.
4. My favorite color is split-pea-soup green.
5. My favorite food is PIZZA!!!!
6. My favorite book is TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD.
7. I’ve never owned a TV.
8. I have super-duper bad eyes anyway.
9. My biggest fear is spiders.
10. I love museums.
Here’s a bonus list for you, though you didn’t ask —
TEN THINGS YOU SHOULD NOT KNOW ABOUT ME:
1. I nearly flunked kindergarten.
2. I’ve been living by the seat of my pants ever since.
3. I drove a very powerful car down the highway between 90 and100 mph recently.
4. I didn’t get caught.
5. I would do it again.
6. I’ve eaten insects, caterpillars and snake.
7. I would NOT do it again.
8. I know some really fantastic secret kung fu moves.
9. If I show them to you, I’d have to kill you.
10. With a single touch.
Well, there you have it. I hope this helps. You won’t find this information anywhere else on the Internet, that’s for sure. Good luck, David, with your poster board! You’d better get an A+++++, or else!!!! Can’t wait to get a photo of you to add here :).
And here’s his list of Ten Things You Should Know About Him:
1. God is #1 in my life and my family
2. I love sports they are my world. I can play just about anything.
3. I like to read funny books, one of the reason why I loved the Alvin Ho collection.
4. I wish sometimes I could talk less but I just can’t stop =)
5. If I won a million dollars one day I would help my mom create a Center to help kids in our community that come from broken homes.
6. I would love to move down south somewhere warm all year
7. That is why I plan to go to college in the south =)
8. I would like to have a sister someday
9. I really like going to camp with my church we have so much fun
10. I want to be a volunteer in a Children’s hospital when I am old enough too do it
Thank you, David, for doing your communications project on Alvin Ho!!!